Comfort and Support
Memory Foam is super soft and energy absorbent. It contours (molds) to the body by reacting to heat and pressure providing extra comfort and giving your pet that sinking into the mattress feeling. Once your pet leaves from the mattress it then returns to it's original shape.
Memory foam beds are excellent for dogs because they provide exceptional support to their joints. The foam conforms to the dog's body, relieving pressure points and distributing their weight evenly. This is particularly beneficial for dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia, or other joint issues, as it helps alleviate discomfort and promotes better joint health.
Due to memory foam contouring to the body's shape this relieves the pressure off aches and pains your pet may experience. This is perfect if your pet suffers from any back problems due to it moulding to the curvature of the spine. Memory Foam is the perfect material for your pet to get that amazing sleep.
Seek Ergonomic Comfort
1. Has high resilience meaning it is able to spring back into shape.
2. No dust mites will be able to infest the mattress as it is anti-dust mite.
3. The cover is detachable meaning it is very easy to take off and wash.
4. Made with premium quality oxford fabric giving it a long lasting lifetime.
5. The fabric is very breathable meaning it won't smell.
Did You know?
Your pet's Aches and Pains Can Be Relieved By The Ergonomic Pet Mattress
See what others are saying about the Ergonomic Pet Mattress
All questions answered with our support team
Secured payments with PayPal & Afterpay
Easily return items within 14 days
We offer free shipping Australia wide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.